Parents seeking to enrol children are welcome to join a school tour. Tours run most Friday mornings at 10am. Bookings are essential. Please call 03 9578 1851 to secure your place.
Enrolment forms are now available on the school website or you may collect from the office.
McKinnon Primary School
For children commencing Foundation:
All children entering primary school must be five years of age by the 30th April of the starting year. Children who turn five after that date begin school the following year.
Due to the high number of enrolments at McKPS, we have a designated boundary from the Department of Education. All students residing within the boundary are guaranteed an enrolment. However, we require the following documentation before students can commence:
- The enrolment application
To enrol your child in a Victorian government school you will need to provide the school with important information about your child, including:
- The completed enrolment form
- Evidence of your child’s date of birth – birth certificate or Australian passport (if they were not born in Australia, a passport or travel document such as a visa, and a transcript of their birth certificate)
- Immunisation Status Certificate (from Medicare)
- Proof of residential address – 2 documents including an electricity bill for usage
- Most recent school report – for students enrolling in any year except Foundation
- A separate application must be completed for each enrolling child.
- An enrolment interview may be requested
- To discuss the details on your enrolment application
- To identify any specific learning support your child may require
- Additional requirements
- Organise uniforms, stationery and any fees payable
Please hand your forms in at the office – 253 Tucker Road, Ormond or email firstname.lastname@example.org